Supervisor, Account Services (R466818)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Why customer service at Stryker?
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our customers in their time of need.
Job Description Summary:
Supports sales representatives and channel partners in administrative areas such as order processing, customer quotes, sales information management, product training and financing. Responsibilities are within the Sales Support and Administration Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines.
This position is a first line supervisor or manager with primary responsibility for providing guidance, such as delegating work assignments to direct employees. Role typically requires a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience. The job is responsible for providing training for members of the team, monitoring the quantity and quality of the work in progress, coaching employees on performance and contributing to employee pay decisions or changes. This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2 or more years experience.
At Stryker Orthopaedics, our Customer Experience team lives our Mission every day by ensuring our life-changing implants are delivered to customers for surgeries across the country. If you enjoy developing people, solving problems, learning about a complex business, and have a passion for serving customers – all while working at a company listed as #8 of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For – then this could be the last job posting you ever need to read.
Who we want
- Leaders who drive performance improvements. Leaders who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. Leaders who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
What you will do
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching to the Customer Service Team by organizing resources, providing priority management, and ensuring performance metrics are met
- Responsible for hiring, training, onboarding, and forecasting staffing business needs to meet peak demands.
- Handle issue escalation for customer service concerns and communicates with internal/external customers regarding resolution as required; escalates with Ops Management as required
- Responsible for developing each direct report and resolves personnel issues with tactfulness and emotional intelligence.
- Partner with cross-functional partners to manage product allocation plans, recalls, and communication plans for customer facing teams.
- Act as a liaison between customers, sales, service, and accounting to resolve status, order placement, shipment, and billing issues.
- Responsible for keeping a pulse on the needs and pain points for the customer care team as well as customer experience; propose and implement solutions to drive efficiency
- Responsible for identifying and removing roadblocks for the customer care team. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring, and ensuring data accuracy in ERP, escalating inconsistencies, and ensuring errors are reported and addressed by appropriate teams for quick resolution.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience in people management and customer service preferred
6 years of experience is required in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, plus additional 2+ years of work experience
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com