Account Receivable Representative B2B
Sunstate Equipment Co.: Where Safety and People are Core Values!
We care about our People and it shows!
Hiring Immediately; Pay dependent on experience; PAID WEEKLY!
Monday – Friday (Day Shift: 8AM – 5PM: 40-45 Hours per Week)
- HYBRID options available after training
- Annual discretionary bonus and quarterly team bonus
- Rent ANY of our equipment for FREE
- “My Holiday” time off benefit pays you to celebrate any holiday without taking personal time!
- Unique Vacation Overtime Averaging benefit that pays you overtime while you’re on vacation!
Have you got what it takes?
Sunstate is a proud Second Chance employer that evaluates every candidate on a case-by-case basis.
- It’s preferred that you have a background in construction collections.
- High attention to detail and capability of working with numbers
- Reconciliations, providing documentation to customers, resolving disputes and providing Lien Releases
- Customer service and collecting open accounts receivable for a specific territory in which Sunstate operates.
- Monitoring account and job balances to ensure that Preliminary Notices are correct.
Interested? Apply now!
Why Choose Us?
At Sunstate, every employee is valued, respected, and fairly compensated. More importantly, every employee has a voice that deserves to be heard. We are working hard to challenge the typical ways of business and develop an environment where our employees feel safe, comfortable, and look forward to coming to work. No matter which location you visit, you can’t help but feel the close-knit work-family environment.
We have strategically and organically grown our company from within, promoting from the ground up and providing employees with opportunities to explore their different passions within our own walls. This culture allows our people to develop valuable, marketable skills they can use throughout their career. Plus, with benefits like Baby Bonding, My Holiday vacation time, and discounts on everything from movie tickets to cell phone bills, we’re constantly evolving our resources to provide our people with tools to make their lives easier!
Be YOU at Sunstate
At Sunstate Equipment, we are actively fostering a workplace culture where individuals of all identities and life experiences feel genuinely valued, respected, and appreciated. As a proud equal-opportunity employer, we wholeheartedly welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds and cultures. We recognize and celebrate the unique perspectives they bring, with the understanding that they are the fuel for the innovative ideas that drive the evolution of our industry
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug Free Workplace and Participates in E-Verify