Strategy and Analytics - Senior Solution Manager (93403)
- As a Senior Solution Manager, you will lead and deliver large and complex client engagements that identify, design, implement and Operate AI and Data Analytics solutions for our clients
- Work with the Team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data systems and management
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management.
We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- 10+ years of professional experience in a consulting or Consumer industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge
- 10+ years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, data standards, data strategy)
- 10+ years of relevant techno-functional consulting or industry experience with ability to contribute to an end-to-end Architecture and Solution overview using On-Perm and Cloud based tools and services
- 10+ year(s) experience leading and delivering complex technology engagements with resources in multiple locations
- 10+ years of experience in SQL, data transformations, data analysis, and business intelligence reporting, troubleshooting across more than one Database Platform (Oracle, SQL Server, Cassandra, MySQL, Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Azure SQL Warehouse, etc.)
- Experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), others
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Travel up to 10%
- Must be willing to live and work in one of our center locations: Lake Mary, FL (Orlando area), Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg area) or Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain a government public trust or secret clearance
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Previous experience mentoring, training, and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools
- Master's degree or higher