Sales Account Manager - Telecommute in St. Louis, MO (106655397)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Sales Account Manager (SAM) is a field based position charged with enrolling Medicare beneficiaries, residing in a skilled nursing or assisted living facility, into the UnitedHealthcare Institutional Special Needs Plan (ISNP) or the UnitedHealthcare Assisted Living Plan.
If you are located in St. Louis, MO, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Utilize the national sales model to generate leads and enroll beneficiaries into the UnitedHealthcare Nursing Home or Assisted Living Medicare Advantage plan
- Develop and manage account specific strategies to educate and engage facility personnel, resulting in the generation of interested residents and/or families (responsible parties)
- Utilize traditional sales strategies to uncover needs and introduce features and benefits of the plan
- Generate enrollments consistent with targets established for the territory
- Document all activity to ensure compliance with Medicare Marketing Guidelines
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Appropriate state health insurance licensure within 90 days of hire date or the ability to obtain
- Sales experience in a B2C or B2B setting or experience working in a skilled nursing facility
- Demonstrated experience meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Ability to maintain licensure and product certification based on policies and procedures
- Maintain a state driver’s license or arrange for transportation in the field
- Demonstrated account management skills (including planning, documentation and measurement)
- Ability to work a variety of hours, early morning, evenings and weekends, as required by various sales activities
- Ability to travel 90% throughout the designated local territory
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- B2B and B2C experience
- Use of a CRM or the ability to show technical skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.