Creative Account Manager (50988)
Creative Account Manager
What Will You Do?
The role of the Creative Account Manager is to work as the point of contact between key internal departments to integrate and initiate on a channel-less overall content strategy, strengthen relationships both within the department and cross-functionally, manage video content projects and provide operational support to help the team run efficiently. This position is in constant communication with internal clients and agency staff.
- Manage content strategy planning with affiliates and internal team members to ensure alignment between all team members and understanding the full scope of the project.
- Manage account relationships and day-to-day communication with accounts and internal staff, to ensure we are providing the right information and tools to the accounts; ensure information is provided to accounts in a timely manner, to ensure licensees have ample time to place orders to aid in driving sales.
- Partner with Creative & Copy to provide innovative solutions and ideas to the HomeStore marketing team.
- Oversee, manage, and drive projects and processes with multiple cross-functional departments, including internal team members; keep meticulous documentation of client requests, project updates, etc.
- Make employment decisions and/or recommendations on hiring, improvement plans, transfers, promotions, corrective actions, terminations, pay adjustments, etc.
- Coordinate and manage the work of employees by directing members of the team to meet the area’s goals. Audit regularly to ensure standard operating procedures are being adhered to.
- Manage employee performance and assist employees in making improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring, and administering performance reviews. Recommend, plan and/or implement employee training and skill development activities.
- Audit, maintain and ensure employee time-keeping and absentee records are accurate.
- Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and facilitate employee growth and development through weekly team meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training, and company-offered learning opportunities.
- Manage resources to optimize equipment, facilities, employees, methods, and materials.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- 4 years’ experience in Retail Marketing, Mass Communications, Broadcast, Advertising, or related area, required.
- Bachelor Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- In-depth knowledge of multiplatform strategies that include digital, social, web and mass media campaigns on local, regional, and national levels.
- Knowledge of the creative process and general creative workflow.
- Strong knowledge with marketing, advertising, and branding principles and practices.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Document management system.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet.
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice.
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect.
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers.
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.