Spanish Bilingual Account Manager Retail SMB
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
You will be introducing small and medium business customers to the latest high tech 5G products and services that solve their unique business needs. You will interact with our small and medium business customers in the retail store, digitally, and through outbound prospecting. You’ll demonstrate the value of our products and services by introducing end to end technology solutions to energize their businesses. Driving small business results, you’ll generate new business through prospecting, networking and working leads and referrals.
- Driving small business results through the retail channel by partnering with and mentoring Consumer Retail Sales Representatives.
- Growing your customer base by acquiring and retaining accounts in the small business segment.
- Utilizing solutions-based selling techniques to solve business problems for your customers.
- Outbound sales prospecting and customer visits.
- Servicing the needs of the existing customer base.
- Using sales enablement systems and tools to track, forecast, and manage your pipeline and book of business.
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or customer service.
- Valid driver's license and successful completion of motor vehicle report check is required.
- Willingness to travel.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree - Associates or Bachelor's Degree or related certifications/college courses.
- Outside sales experience including outbound prospecting.
- Wireless sales experience exceeding quota.
- Experience influencing a team to drive sales results.
- Capability to drive positive results in a team environment.
- People skills for influencing, negotiating, conflict resolution and the demonstrated ability to build trust and act as an influencer at all levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.