Paid Media Strategy Manager
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
We are hiring a superstar Paid Media Strategy Manager, to develop media strategy for Visible and oversee the campaign process of brand and product/promo media marketing campaigns that create awareness, generate leads, and drive acquisition
In this role, you will partner with the Verizon internal media group as well as our external media agency partners to manage briefing, strategy and oversee the end to end tactics for our marketing approach within paid media.
You will be responsible for building media strategy & briefs based off of integrated marketing initiatives. You will report into the Lead of Integrated Marketing, and will partner with a broad & cross-functional set of talented stakeholders.This is a high profile role that brings measurable value to the success of the Visible business.
- Demand Generation & Demand Capture
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics that gain the interest of potential members,nurture high-fit prospects into members
- Discover and create data centric opportunities that allow us to make more effective and efficient decisions for the ways in which we drive acquisitions through marketing channels.
- Develop strategies that nurture member relationships, drive continuous brand trust, and retain members
- Leading strategy development and execution for large scale media initiatives.
- Collaborating with Integrated Marketing, Consumer Insights & Analytics, Verizon Media team’s and Creative teams to deliver all key initiatives.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with B2C paid media.
- Experience in managing agency relationships, and developing strategic campaigns and channel strategy.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Media Agency or Client experience within a brand awareness and direct response/acquisition capacity.
- Ability to understand business strategies and correlate business outcomes to media actions.
- Expertise in developing data driven media strategies and strong digital media acumen (knowledge of programmatic, geo and hyper-targeting, retargeting).
- Experience collaborating with creative teams for joint, idea-led media plans.
- Passion for driving results and innovating along the way.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and balance multiple dynamic priorities.
- Influential storytelling skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical rigor.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.