Account Manager Retail SMB
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The customer experience will be in your hands as you interact with our small and medium business customers in the store and through customer visits. You’ll demonstrate the value of our products and services, and ignite their imagination. Driving small business results, you’ll generate new business through prospecting, networking, leads and referrals.
- Driving small business results through coaching Sales Representatives
- Acquiring and retaining the accounts of the consumer small business segment.
- Utilizing solutions-based selling techniques.
- Outbound calling and customer visits.
- Completing contracts and reporting.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check is required.
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in customer service, marketing or sales.
- Valid driver's license.
- Eligibility to pass Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Wireless sales experience exceeding quota.
- Experience leading a team.
- Demonstrated capability to drive positive results in a team environment.
- Exceptional people skills for negotiating, conflict resolution and the proven ability to build trust and act as an influencer at all levels.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.