Business Sales Account Manager
- Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling, partner-selling, lead-generation campaigns and modern social selling techniques.
- Gaining new business and incremental revenue to meet sales targets.
- Retaining, managing and growing the existing customer base.
- Educating and exciting customers while leveraging innovative business solutions.
- Building relationships with key decision makers.
- Presenting and creating multi product solution opportunities.
- Understanding and selling groundbreaking integrated software solutions including; Cloud, Security, ISP, VoIP and Google platforms.
- Tracking and reporting progress through sales force automation tools.
This position will support a sales territory that will require travel in and around the TBD area. This position is hybrid and must be within a commutable distance to this area for in person meetings, customer site visits, etc. The territory may cover, but is not limited to TBD and other towns in and around those areas.
This role may be considered as part of the Department of Defense SkillBridge Program.
What we're looking for...
You're a self-motivated person who thrives on crafting the right solution to solve a client's problems. And you are great at explaining how complex technology can solve everyday business problems-in language people understand. Cold-calling feels like a sport to you because meeting new people and discovering their needs is what you enjoy. People seek you out for advice and counsel. You seek to win and take the initiative to close deals and help others around you. You act with integrity. You know that when the team wins, we all win.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in outside sales, prospecting and negotiation.
- Willingness to travel within your assigned geographic area.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree - Associates or Bachelor's Degree or related certifications/college courses.
- Two or more years of business-to-business or outside sales experience, including business acquisition and prospecting/cold calling.
- Technology sales and educational experience i.e. SaaS sales experience, CRM, SalesForce or other client management tools, social media, etc.
- Strong presentation skills in a face to face and virtual environment.
- Experience building and maintaining strong business relationships with all levels of client organizations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong success in managing your time and prioritizing tasks to accomplish goals.
- Ability to implement feedback and tailor your approach for success.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.