Account Manager Retail SMB
- Driving small business results through the retail channel by partnering with and mentoring Consumer Retail Sales Representatives.
- Growing your customer base by acquiring and retaining accounts in the small business segment.
- Utilizing solutions-based selling techniques to solve business problems for your customers.
- Outbound sales prospecting and customer visits.
- Servicing the needs of the existing customer base.
- Using sales enablement systems and tools to track, forecast, manage your pipeline and book of business.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in customer service, marketing or sales.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Wireless sales experience exceeding quota.
- Experience leading a team.
- Demonstrated capability to drive positive results in a team environment.
- Exceptional people skills for negotiating, conflict resolution and the proven ability to build trust and act as an influencer at all levels.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
This role may be considered as part of the Department of Defense SkillBridge Program.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $38,100.00 and $70,700.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is a commission based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.