Systems, Process, and Reporting Analyst (Salesforce, Oracle, Taleo, NICE) (2119305)
Systems, Process, and Reporting Analyst (Salesforce, Oracle, Taleo, NICE) (Job Number: 2119305 )
The Systems, Process, and Reporting Analyst will ensure all necessary systems used by the Penske Technician Hiring Center are implemented and functioning properly in order to ensure our business and customers’ needs are met.
In this role, you will have shared responsibility with the Technician Hiring Center leader of ensuring all telecom, CRM(Salesforce), and Recruiting (Oracle/Taleo) systems are functioning and integrating properly. You will also provide all necessary reporting integrating data from multiple systems to support hiring center KPIs. Through data, observations, and feedback from leadership you will provide staffing process and system analysis, and recommend changes to improve efficiency.
This position will report directly to a Staffing Director and regularly interact with the hiring center manager and other corporate recruiting leaders. This position will also frequently partner with our internal HRIS team, IT, Telecom, various software SMEs, and external vendors to assure all systems support our hiring process.
Qualified candidates for this role will have at least 3 years of prior experience in the implementation and ongoing support of functional systems and processes. Preferred candidates will have prior experience supporting other recruiting or sales functions. Project management and process analysis also preferred. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of similar systems analyst level experience are required.
This role is based at our corporate office locations in Beachwood, OH, where the technician hiring center resides or at our corporate office in Reading, PA with planned frequent travel to Beachwood. Upon successful integration and training into the role, this role will be remote 2-3 days a week.
- Implement, deploy, and maintain all necessary systems to support the technician hiring center. These include: Salesforce.com, Oracle/Taleo Enterprise, NICE phone systems, Marketo, and various internal databases. Maintain necessary documentation for system upkeep and training.
- Provide training and support to all hiring center staff on the use of all systems to perform efficiently. This includes ongoing system and process training as well as issue resolution and troubleshooting.
- Conduct Technician Hiring Specialist process reviews, documenting findings and distributing findings to recruiting supervisors.
- Ensure all systems and processes are designed for an optimal white-glove candidate experience.
- Frequently collaborate with Penske’s HRIS, IT, Telecom, Marketing, Recruiting, and specialty software teams. Providing updates on systems usage and support, participating in internal user groups/forums, and sharing of best practices.
- Compile weekly reporting and analysis and distribute to stakeholders. Compile monthly reporting, analyzing for trends. Maintain annual reporting.
- Provide timely and validated data to any necessary internal databases (i.e. Technician Leads/Applications, and other candidate systems.
- Identify opportunities to improve system through upgrades and implementations of new features.
- Other projects as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant systems analyst work experience
- 3 years of prior systems analyst roles supporting implementations and ongoing support of functional systems are required.
- Prior experience supporting recruiting, sales, or contact center environment highly preferred.
- Project management and process management highly preferred.
- Prior experience with reporting and analysis required, quality certifications preferred
- Familiar with recruiting concepts, practices and procedures
- Have a full understanding of common functionality of applicants, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Must have demonstrated internal customer service skills, including troubleshoot and problem solving experiences.
- Must have demonstrated strong organizational and documentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review reports and make recommendations
- Able to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment, and keep up with a high volume of activity
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske is an equal opportunity employer
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :3000 Auburn Dr 3000 Auburn Dr
Beachwood, OH 44122
Primary Location : United States-Ohio-Beachwood
Job : Human Resources
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Staffing Systems and Process Administrator
Req ID: 2119305