Project and Program Analyst ( R-00080898 )
The NISC IV program at Leidos is seeking a Project and Program Analyst!
The candidate will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Planning & Requirements Group, Terminal Program Implementation Team (PIT) with project scheduling activities associated with FAA aircraft navigation aids.
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
Routine duties will include:
- Track and report on program/project metrics using Primavera, Corporate Work Plan (CWP), Tableau reports, etc.
- Provide Program Analyst support maintaining project schedule status updates and resourcing data.
- Monitor budget authorizations, financial commitments, and obligated costs for various projects providing general information as needed.
- Generate status reports for project schedule timelines, resources, ad hoc reports, and provide monthly synopsis reviews.
- Support out-year annual program schedule planning efforts, resource requirement inputs, etc.
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite in Des Moines, WA (once temporary Pandemic related remote work is over or when asked to return to the office).
- Experience with scheduling software, such as MS Project OR Primavera.
- Experience in scheduling, resourcing, and preparing reports on a recurring basis.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience OR a Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience OR Additional years of relevant experience may be considered/accepted in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.