Growth Analyst, National and Strategic Accounts - Telecommute (106059379)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The National and Strategic Accounts team drives the overall success and health of our current partnerships through a focused effort on the service delivery, growth, customer centricity, accountability, and teamwork. The Growth Associate, National and Strategic Accounts is responsible for supporting the execution of high-level account strategy, relationship development, KPI enablement, and focused communication with key clients. This individual will collaborate closely with strategic account leadership within NASA and operational leadership to ensure our partnerships sustain and scale. This role is a member of a small team of focused, analytical thinkers that are critical to driving growth within current partnerships via strategic messaging, presentation creation, opportunity analytics, and enterprise cooperation.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead the production of financial, operational, and strategic analysis, while collaborating with the Vice President of Strategic Account Management to deliver effective communication materials utilized in both internal and client-facing meetings
- Support the development of strategic account plans, and partner with key executive stakeholders to execute the comprehensive value of naviHealth’s solutions
- Formulate business cases, financial and operational analysis, strategic communication materials and executive presentations for external consumption by our clients
- Utilize enterprise perspective while serving as critical connection point to the rest of the organization on all components of our business to aid execution of our strategic account plans and processes
- Coordinate with internal, cross-functional stakeholders including Operations, Finance, Strategy, Analytics, Actuary, and Clinical to ensure alignment of goals and objectives and obtain buy-in across the organization
- Generate insights into areas of opportunity: understanding business performance and drivers, customer needs and areas of interest, market and regulatory trends, competitive dynamics and emerging companies or technologies
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ years of experience across roles in healthcare consulting, finance, consulting, business development, account management or related fields
- Healthcare experience
- Experience in Medicare Advantage and/or senior care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Strong ability to analyze, dissect, and condense information into power point presentations
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to foster collaboration, value others perspective and gain support and buy-in for organization proposals
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
naviHealth, part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, combines the talents of our dedicated staff and leading-edge technology to deliver compassionate care to seniors nationwide. With millions of lives touched, we are innovating the way health care is delivered from hospital to home so seniors can lead more fulfilling lives. A career with us means making an impact in the lives of those we serve, including vulnerable populations who benefit from care that is more efficient, more effective and more human. Our environment empowers our team members to elevate our interactions with each other and the experiences we deliver to our patients, giving them more days at home. Join our team, it’s your chance to improve the lives of millions while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $53,300 to $95,100. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $58,800 to $104,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: growth associate, national, strategic, accounts, Brentwood, TN, telecommute, remote, work from home