Analyst-Sales Ops & Eblmt ( 600444-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing, and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient, and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
You will provide contract management support for the 3G>4G Migration program and process support to the U.S. Vendor and Sales teams working on the project.
- Enabling the full contract cycle of the customer base from initial deal or rewrite processing to post-sale updates needed on their account such as, but not limited to, processing expansion orders, migrations, transfers, and cancellations.
- Ensure process accuracy and efficiency to hit our Migration targets for Reveal 3G>4G and NWF>Reveal non-GOV migrations
- Support the Vendor Reps, Vendor Managers, SARs, Sales Directors, Associate Directors, and the Managing Partners assigned to the migration efforts to ensure maximum contracting velocity.
- Building & maintaining Salesforce.com reports & providing analysis when necessary
- Performing daily, weekly, and monthly audits to ensure compliance to company standards
- Identifying areas for process improvement / automation within the current systems to help drive better efficiencies
- Engaging in problem solving exercises and act as a Sales Operations liaison across functional groups such as Legal, Customer Success, Sales, and Finance.
- Ensuring that all orders are within company compliance for commissions, audit, pricing, legal.
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in a high-volume sales support environment.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience working with sales
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and SAP
- Multilingual skills.
- Listening, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
Keyword: VZ Connect
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).