Diversity and Inclusion Data Analyst TS/SCI w/ POLY REQUIRED ( R-00085854 )
Leidos is seeking a Functional Advisor to deliver a comprehensive capability that enables NGA to conduct authorized missions in accordance with Federal law and policy protecting privacy rights and civil liberties. This position is part of the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Employment Opportunity (ODE) PMO that sets, maintains, and ensures standards for project management by directing project activity, tracking project status, and applying best practices. This position will support the Government to apply deep subject matter expertise and develop new and update existing policies, procedures, strategic implementation plans as well as develop and deliver tailored training related to the ODE mission.
- Providing the government Lead with the following products, such that they are accurate (ideally with no errors) and signature-ready:
- Internal and external briefings, reports, and visualizations.
- Supporting documentation to include Standard Operating Procedures and guidelines regarding duties and responsibilities.
- Meeting agendas and read-aheads, minutes and meeting notes, as needed.
- Carrying out both primary and secondary (e.g., HRIS) data collection and analysis activities, interpretation of data and analytic results, data reporting, and development and vetting of recommendations.
- Identifying data sources and data integrity, accessing the data, data analysis, and developing internal and external briefings and reports with findings and recommendations.
- Clearly communicating data analysis, findings, conclusions, and recommendations through static (PowerPoint presentations and briefings) or interactive presentations (Tableau), and via written reports (e.g., white papers, memoranda, information papers, emails, reports).
- Operating in an environment where a tolerance for ambiguity is required, juggling multiple tasks with competing priorities, and dealing with shifting priorities.
- Delivering reports and presentations to a variety of audiences, including senior leaders.
- Utilize and develop queries and reports from NGA's HRIS system (PeopleSoft), CAVE, and Cognos using appropriate reporting tools (Microsoft Office tools, Tableau), and analyze data using descriptive (e.g., means, percentages) and inferential statistics (e.g., ANOVA, t-test, regression modeling techniques
- Create, analyze, and administer surveys using appropriate survey design, survey sampling methodologies and analyze survey data using statistical techniques.
- Perform other evaluation methodologies such as focus groups, semi-structured and structured interviews, HRIS data analysis and reporting, and other secondary analyses of existing data.
- Administer quality control and process improvement activities, including data entry and data cleanup.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Operations Research, Statistics, or a similar field with quantitative/qualitative workforce analytics experience.
- 10+ years of related experience in the social science or workforce diversity related field.
- 2+ years of experience with appropriate research and visualization tools such as Microsoft Office tools and Tableau.
- Experience extracting and synthesizing complex information to prepare briefings, staff material, presentations, and other material as required.
- Experience utilizing both diversity and inclusion topical areas (e.g., unconscious bias) and human capital data (e.g., promotion, attrition rates, internal churn) are required.
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis using descriptive (e.g., means, percentages) and inferential statistics (e.g., ANOVA, t-test, regression modeling techniques), making data-driven conclusions, and turning the findings into meaningful and or actionable recommendations.
- Experience performing significant staff officer duties with little to no supervision.
- Experience interacting with senior-level directors and agency heads/senior leadership.
- Experience working with NGA
- Proficiency with social science research, IO Psychology research, and statistics/statistical software packages
- Proficiency with DEIA and data associated with DEIA-related topics
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.