Data Collection and Delivery Support Analyst ( R-00086565 )
Global Solutions Management – Operations II (GSM-O II), a program within the Defense Group of Leidos, has an opening for a Data Collection and Delivery Support Analyst. Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the Department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
Details of the Role:
The Data Collection and Delivery Support Analyst will provide support to the Operations & Maintenance Service Delivery Thread as a member of the Data Collection and Delivery Team. The position provides technical and analytical support to a team of Network Engineers and leadership. The individual will be responsible for collection, analysis, trending, proactive remediation measures to ensure continued operability and efficiency of the DISN.
• Correlate large diverse data sets including tickets, alarms, probes, and other performance data to identify trends and relations
• Populate data, create, and deliver a variety of contract deliverables that report overall contract performance
• Develop processing techniques using macros and scripts to integrate large data sets and develop corresponding reports
• Trend network data and develop event correlation procedures to identify recurring issues
• Perform examination of trouble tickets to identify positive and negative trends occurring in the network and develop courses of actions
• Coordinate with other contractor and government entities to ensure optimum dissemination of information and network efficiency
• Assist in the coordination and support of Continuity of Operations (COOP) efforts with contractor and government personnel multiple times throughout the year
Education and Experience Required:
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Access skills
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Remedy, ServiceNow) in regards to basic ticketing and reporting functions
• Ability to innovate
• Basic technical understanding of network services, architecture, and network appliances (e.g., routers, load balancers, domain name servers, firewalls)
• Strong written and verbal communications and collaboration skills
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Understanding of DISN network operations
• Experience with Cisco MSPP 15454/15310, Ciena Corestream and 6500, Sycamore ODXC 9k and 16k transport systems and IP (CISCO, JUNIPER, etc).
• Knowledgeable on ports and protocols
• IPSEC configuration, troubleshooting, and design experience
• Currently possesses an active DoD Secret Security Clearance with eligibility for a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
• Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ CE or CCNA Security
GSMOPay Range:Pay Range $42,250.00 - $65,000.00 - $87,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.