Sales Therapy Insights and Analytics Analyst - Telecommute (109683054)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Sales Therapy Insights and Analytics Analyst (Infusion Pharmacy) will focus on reporting and analytics for Optum’s Infusion Pharmacy Sales Team. Focusing on the Infusion: Intravenous Immunoglobin (IVIG), Acute and Blood Disorders business this role is to drive insights and analytics to each therapies VP, Regional Sales Director (RSD) and Therapy Management team; identify market growth opportunities for the Sales Reps; report on Sales Rep performance to leadership; and support the Compensation Team with inquiries. The analyst will be validating, analyzing, and auditing all reports to ensure performance is tracked accordingly. Additionally, the analyst will help in profiling the sales territories to help optimize revenue and patient growth. Collaboration with Sales Leadership and the Therapy Management team will help drive strategy and initiative to move the business forward. This will involve using sales data to develop concise reports and providing informed recommendations on how to enhance performance.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data
- Understands and reports on Sales Rep performance to goal and Therapy performance to goal
- Conducts research into competitive pharmacies and the surrounding market
- Interprets trends and develops trending reports for sales leadership
- Suggests enhancements to strategies to improve sales and profitability
- Serves as a consultant for therapy sales strategies
- Leads projects and communication for strategic sales initiatives
- Supports management with account profiling requests, analysis, and recommendations
- Pulls and analyzes Salesforce.com activity reports and tracks against sales progress
- Helps drive insights for Sales Insights & Therapy Analytics Manager
- Reviews performance reporting by rep and identifies market growth opportunities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related experience
- 2+ years of experience in a related analytical role
- Experience conducting independent research while meeting timelines and able to adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in quickly, and accurately, interpreting data insights into clear and impactful presentations to leadership
- Microsoft Office Excel; expert level (experience handling large data, rolling up data into clear insights, using pivot tables and using functions like VLOOKUP, SUM, AVERAGE, IF STATEMENTS, etc.)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Salesforce Experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare market and/or industry analyses
- Microsoft Office Suite; proficient
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to think both analytically and creatively
- Solid communication and presentation skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The Salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to 118,300. The Salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.