Data Collection and Delivery Support Analyst
Are you ready join an impactful company? Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets.
The GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II), a program within the Defense Group of Leidos, has an opening for a Data Collection and Delivery Support Analyst. Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the Department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
Details of the Role:
The Data Collection and Delivery Support Analyst will provide support to the Operations & Maintenance Service Delivery Thread as a member of the Data Collection and Delivery Team. The position provides technical and analytical support to a team of Network Technicians and leadership. The individual will be responsible for collection, analysis, trending, and proactive remediation measures to ensure continued operability and efficiency of the DISN.
• Correlate large, diverse data sets including tickets, alarms, probes, and other performance data to identify trends and relations
• Create, populate data for, and deliver a variety of contract deliverables that report overall contract performance
• Develop processing techniques using macros and scripts to integrate large data sets and develop corresponding reports
• Build visual reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor business processes and outcomes
• Perform examination of trouble tickets to identify positive and negative trends occurring in the network and develop courses of actions to continually uphold a high standard of contractual performance
• Organize, consolidate, maintain, and work to prune and replace legacy reports
• Assist in the coordination and support of Continuity of Operations (COOP) efforts with contractor and government personnel multiple times throughout the year
Education and Experience Required:
• 2+ years of relevant experience.
• Currently possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Access skills
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Remedy, ServiceNow, SAP RMS) regarding basic ticketing and reporting functions
• Proficient in SQL: experience querying large, complex data sets to understand the business granularly
• Strong written and verbal communications and collaboration skills
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree with a focus in statistics, business, or related discipline
• Proficiency with data visualization tools like Tableau, Excel, Power BI, Google Analytics or similar
• Understanding of DISN network operations
• Experience with Cisco MSPP 15454/15310, Ciena Corestream and 6500, Sycamore ODXC 9k and 16k transport systems and IP (CISCO, JUNIPER, etc).
• Basic technical understanding of network services, architecture, and network appliances (e.g., routers, load balancers, domain name servers, firewalls)
• Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ CE, or CCNA Security
gsmoPay Range:Pay Range $36,400.00 - $56,000.00 - $75,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.