Sales Operations Analyst (R452032_1)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who We Want
Passionate achievers. Thrive when working on high-performance teams with a commitment to quality and integrity.
Relationship-builders. Create genuine, trusting relationships with internal team members, business partners and leadership through strong interpersonal skills enabling collaboration and influence others to achieve results.
Organized communicators. Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to clearly communicate detail with business partners.
What You Will Do
- Sales support role that proactively reaches out to both internal and external contacts.
- Work closely with our sales force and sales management team to grow, protect and defend our business by providing data analysis reports as well as financial return on investment and executive outcome summary reports.
- Take a proactive approach in creating analyses to support the business case for Sales.
- Be consultative in working with Clinicians, Sales Reps and Sales Management.
- Align with Regional Manager on their key quarterly initiatives for sales.
- Execute grow, protect and defend measurables for each Sales Rep in region assigned.
- Demonstrate comprehensive and detailed analysis of complex data sets.
- Network with key personnel and groups within Sage.
- Facilitate Lunch & Learns, team meetings, and portions of department meetings.
- Identify, initiate and lead special projects in addition to daily responsibilities.
What You Need
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years solid, relevant sales support and analytical experience (healthcare a plus)
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and adept with web-based programs
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.