Sales Operations & Anaplan Analyst ( 589603-1C )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
This position will support the Global Enterprise sales operations & finance teams. You will be an integral member of a truly dynamic and exciting team, with responsibility for managing and evolving existing Anaplan models and well as developing brand new solutions from the ground up. You will support the business by gathering requirements and bringing them to life as well as driving end user adoption to the platform.
As the Operations Manager - Enterprise Sales you will lead all Anaplan initiatives. You’ll be a part of the sales planning team that is responsible for creating and managing the solution that is used to support the field sales organization on territory and quota management. You will work closely with IT, sales operations, and finance to drive alignment, transparency, and process improvements. We’re seeking someone with a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude, a problem solver, strive to drive process efficiency, and a tech-savviness as well as the ability to communicate effectively across teams.
- Develop and enhance the Anaplan models and applications including the build and validation of model structure and calculations, dashboards, security and workflow, integrations, and performance optimization.
- Work with sales operations leadership to translate business requirements into an Anaplan design, and then lead the build, test and deployment of the solution.
- Work cross functionally to develop connected planning functionalities that support all aspects of sales planning and operations and finance.
- Support business user enablement and trainings.
- Create end user documentation and administration documentation on all Anaplan solutions.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and support scenario analysis as needed.
This positioncan be located in any Verizonhub or sales location across the US.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge and experience with Anaplan and other quota management and forecasting modeling tools.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A Master's in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- A professional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA).
- High degree of strategic and analytical capability, including the ability to analyze a large amount of data.
- Strong strategic skills, with the ability to identify and assess key points, implications and recommendations; proven ability to structure business case around a high-level strategic vision.
- Knowledge of report query and design.
- Communication skills and ability to focus on the details.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement initiatives, root cause analysis and project management.
- Expereince with Essbase, Smart View, Hyperion Planning, and Hyperion Strategic Finance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).