Data Analyst 2 - UHC M&R Dist Sales Ops - Minnetonka, MN (99969640)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Own the creation, maintenance and updates to key business intelligence dashboards used by business partners. This includes development of the data model through a combination of SQL and Qlikview/Qliksense scripting and UI design
- Own the coordination and delivery of intended release milestones for the BI dashboards you own
- Work with BA’s and the business to understand and accurately deliver on business needs
- Work with ETL developers on the team to convey data requirements/concepts
- Work with Testers to ensure data accuracy and implementation of BI tool standards
- Contribute innovative ways to visually represent complex data
- Participation in adhoc analysis inquiries and data pulls to assist business partners in addressing their needs
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Provides explanations and information to others on the most complex issues
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ years SQL query writing experience including the ability to create stored procedures, design views; ability to understand pre-existing SQL codes generated by others
- 1+ years of experience in report development utilizing Business Intelligence tools
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Experience doing business analysis work
- Experience with relational databases, database structures and design
- Experience in Healthcare, Financial Services or Insurance Industry
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Data Analyst 2, Analysis, Data, SQL, Minnetonka, M