Are you a marketing student seeking an Internship with a reputable organization? Do you have a strategic mindset with a strong aptitude for creative thinking and brand awareness? Are you a relationship builder who likes to collaborate effectively with multiple teams? Do you want to take that excitement, creativity and knowledge and work for a world-class organization? -Then apply today to our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer and number one furniture retailer in North America!
What Will You Do?
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting marketing campaigns and social media initiatives to help drive awareness and consideration of the Ashley Logistics brand. This position will report to the Marketing Manager and will assist in coordinating marketing plans, email campaigns, and social media content that is relevant to the brand and creative strategies. This involves collaboration across the organization to ensure communications are on strategy and the message is delivered consistently and in appropriate channels, while monitoring the performance of the program
What Do You Need?
- Pursing a degree in Marketing, Advertisement, Business Administration, or related field
- Prior digital marketing experience, preferred
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, etc)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Applications
- Ability to continue interning during the school year
- Basic understanding of email management platforms is a plus!
Who Are We?
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.