Marketing Solutions Architect ( 607976-1C )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As a Solutions Architect for the Verizon Consumer Group (VCG) Customer Communications Team, you'll be responsible for driving continuous innovation in our marketing communications platforms. Partnering with our business and IT teams, you’ll develop and ensure the proper implementation of business requirements that enable next-generation personalization and cross-vehicle orchestration for more than 10 billion communications delivered to our customers each year.
- Lead creation of business and technology requirements, and establish prioritization for the development and enhancement of communication platform capabilities.
- Partner cross-functionally / with 3rd party solutions partners to develop foundational capabilities that drive next-generation communications journeys & orchestration.
- In partnership with IT and business teams, develop custom solutions that leverage Verizon’s Martech stack, platforms & core infrastructure to deliver highly personalized customer communications.
- Define and manage cross-platform integration points and associated processes.
- Architect, evaluate & lead the adoption of innovative solutions to address current and future business needs.
- Leverage audience management platforms, AI, ML, modeling and real time decisioning to generate actionable customer insights to prioritize customer communications and enhance customer experience.
- Integrate 3rd party and in-house testing & optimization solutions with the current Martech stack to facilitate champion/challenger and multivariate testing.
- Ensure solutions produce measurable results that align to business priorities and KPIs.
- Implement rules & processes to be compliant with privacy & security policies for customer communications.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of a “Tier 1” commercial email deployment platform.
- Experience with commercial marketing clouds, such as Adobe, Responsys, and/or Salesforce.
- Experience with lifecycle and/or customer-facing marketing programs.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Design, Management Information Systems, or a related IT or technology field.
- MBA or other Master’s degree.
- Experience in Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) or equivalent marketing technologies.
- Experience with solution design, development and technical consulting through collaboration between business and IT teams.
- Knowledge of campaign performance analysis to drive continuous improvement.
- High degree of independence and resourcefulness – ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize responsibilities and meet deliverable dates independently.
- Knowledge of encryption, data security, and customer privacy regulations.
- Strong analytical, research and organization skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SQL, ETL and data transformation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.