Digital Marketing Trainee
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
Welcome to our team
In our team, we are looking for an intern/trainee to join us as soon as possible for a period of 12 months. The position is in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Working closely with Brand Managers to develop a strategy for integrated media and marketing campaigns.
- Lead and implement end-to-end digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Assisting digital and social media, public relations, and creative teams to select the appropriate media for their projects across different media platforms.
- Responsible for content scheduling on digital media platforms.
- Improving Organon’s brand awareness using digital media channels such as LinkdIn and Instagram.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Creating content for digital media platforms according to platform guidelines.
- Writing content for search engine optimization.
- Ensuring brand consistency across all digital media channels.
- Keeping Organon’s HCP Portal up-to-date, improving content and optimizing the user experience.
- Monitoring impact and return on investment of digital marketing campaigns.
- Educational background in Life Sciences, Business Administration, Marketing Digital, Marketing or similar.
- Previous work experience in the pharmaceutical industry is considered a plus.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- Knowledge of standard MS Office programs.
- Experience in using Content Management Systems (CMS), e.g. Wordpress.
- Skilled for understanding and communicating scientific information.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accountable: Prioritizes work and drives execution excellence through accuracy, discipline and collaboration.
- Evidence of strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Evidence of effective problem – solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Bring passion, creativity and enthusiasm.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status:Intern/Co-op (Fixed Term)
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1