Senior Talent Advisor – Media and Marketing (Senior Recruiter) Temporary (2105604)
Senior Talent Advisor – Media and Marketing (Senior Recruiter) Temporary - ( 2105604 )
We are the world’s learning company with more than 21,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes, so do people.
We value diversity, equity and inclusion. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We seek to infuse diversity and inclusion in everything we do while promoting a culture where differences are embraced as strengths; opportunities are equal and accessible; consideration and respect are the norm; and all team members are supported in reaching their full potential.
Through our talent, we believe that diversity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce please click here The Power of Difference at https://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Why we need you:
Pearson has recently announced a new strategy to invest in building a more direct-to-consumer business in the coming years. Historically, Pearson has operated in a more businesses to business or business to educational institution model and so this change represents a significant shift in our business models and we need a recruitment expert that can promote a strong partnership with the business, as well as candidates. This role will present you with an opportunity to recruit a variety of roles in the direct to consumer and marketing sector, and work with a variety of stakeholders.
The Senior Talent Advisor is responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the recruiting function by partnering with stakeholders to develop and implement an effective sourcing, screening and selection process.
You will collaborate with the TA Leadership team, business leaders, other Talent Advisors and HR Business Partners to understand hiring needs and requirements. You will promote effective use of recruitment tools and fulfill the processes and systems that feed into the Global TA function to market roles internally and externally.
What we need you to do:
- Lead and develop recruitment strategies for critical media and marketing roles
- Establish and maintain relationships with business leaders at all levels to stay abreast of hiring needs
- Stay connected with external market factors as well as new best practices/trends affecting recruiting
- Drive utilization of technology (ATS, onboarding etc.) to improve process efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery
- Use internal and external market data to advise the business on recruiting and hiring decisions
- Provide an excellent candidate experience Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
What we need you to bring:
- 5 years end-to-end corporate recruiting experience, preferably in a large enterprise organization
- 5 years media or marketing recruitment experience
- An understanding of the importance of candidate experience and the ability to operate with a customer focused mindset at all times
- Prior agency/third party recruitment experience is a plus, but not required
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills that will strengthen your partnerships with key decision makers across the organization
- Ability to think creatively and design innovative sourcing campaigns (includes advanced Boolean search skills) to engage passive candidates
- Expert-level negotiation skills
Primary Location : US-New York
Other Locations : US-New Jersey, US-North Carolina, US-Maryland, US-NC-Durham, US-Texas
Job : Human Resources
Organization : North America
Employee Status : Casual/Seasonal
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : May 3, 2021
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Temporary
Req ID: 2105604