Team Lead, Marketing Cloud Platform Technologies (21082)
- Manage a team of campaign managers and developers and own the daily functional management, triaging and conflict resolution of issues for your campaign management team.
- Instill strong operational rigor and discipline across the team to ensure standardization and harmonization of workflow across cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with campaign managers to ensure key SLAs are met for provisioning and support by effectively managing team member workloads, utilization, and timesheet tracking and reporting.
- Develop and deliver regular reporting on overall campaign stats (i.e. performance, coverage, workload, etc)
- Lead overall campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Responsible for ensuring high quality of campaigns execution working within team SLAs making sure process is being followed
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Communication Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 7+ years of experience campaign management/optimization
- 1+ years of management, mentorship, and/or lead responsibilities
- Strong analytical thinking and the ability to clearly communicate findings and solutions, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of Marketing Cloud technology and data/performance measurement trends
- Demonstrable success as a leader of change, by achieving operational excellence by optimizing processes and systems.
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and strong attention to detail with the ability to execute programs on-time, on-budget, and with existing resource
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with a strong focus on collaboration
- Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling multiple ad hoc requests
- Ability to advise partners/SM's/M's on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future