Marketing Project Lead Specialist (28565)
- This position is part of Deloitte's in-house agency, project managing marketing campaigns and projects. Responsibilities include:
- Must have agency experience (in-house or external agency).
- Provides day-to-day work guidance to the project team to drive team accountability, which may include internal agency employees, vendors/contractors, and hired consultants.
- Organizes, plans, and leads campaign and project status and progress meetings; documents project summary; and provides Account Manager and/or senior leadership ongoing updates concerning campaign and project completion.
- Responsible for preparing project budget and managing fiscal performance to plan; ensures campaign and project costs are controlled and carefully monitored, both hours and dollars.
- Leads in the scoping process and development of statements of work and project timelines.
- Monitors out-of-scope requests and initiates additional estimates and approvals.
- Works hand-in-hand with Account Management, Creative, Communications, and Strategy colleagues for campaign execution.
- Maintains full ownership of operational aspects of campaign and project execution and reporting in Workfront, ensuring that work is on time and on budget.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Effectively manages multidisciplinary teams, which may consist of creatives, technologists, media experts, data analysts, etc.
- Champions quality and integrity of in-house agency deliverables.
- Identifies potential project risks and develops contingency plans.
- Collaborates with counterparts and leverages Workfront to prioritize work and resource assignments
PProject Management skills
Level of Proficiency
• Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
• Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects
• Organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Organized with ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
• Agile marketing project management knowledge and skills
• Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team, experience in large corporate setting, and/or professional services a plus
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Executive presence, professional client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management and adapt to business needs
• Collaborative working style to build relationships, including collaborating with multiple business marketing teams, technology teams, sales, and vendors
• Workfront or other MRM tool
Project Management a plus
• Required Education
• Years of Experience
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.