Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (14559)
- Build, test and deploy marketing and email campaigns including personalization and dynamic content across different Studios
- Develop email templates, which may include light coding of emails using HTML and CSS
- Leverage Journey Builder to deliver multi-touch communications
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio to segment audiences
- Build analytics reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign/email results and measure effectiveness
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
- Provide troubleshooting / first line of support for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues with SFMC or CRM platform
Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
- 3 to 5 years direct experience building solutions on the SFMC platform: Cloud Pages, Smart Forms, Web Collect, Collect Tracking, Email Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation studio.
- Proficient in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, integration with external systems (API) and knowledge of DMP and data integration is key.
- Prior experience implementing full cycle projects in SF Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with responsive website design and various forms of online marketing including mobile, social, content, email, etc.
- Basic Salesforce administrative functions including process builder, triggers and workflow knowledge is desirable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing / technology or a related field
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications including Marketing Cloud Developer and Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification
- Salesforce Implementation experience
- Google Analytics experience
Additional U.S. Delivery Center Requirements
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA, or Phoenix, AZ area
- In job description state: Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.