Marketing Intelligence Lead Specialist (24118)
- Unearthing insights derived from competitive landscaping, client feedback, content mapping and audience research to unearth insights to connect with audiences & drive results.
- Combing data and research to think creatively about where open spaces opportunities are.
- Developing personas to help our marketing teams better understand the clients we are trying to reach.
- Creating Market Intelligence best practices so we can more consistently represent ourselves to our clients and key stakeholders.
- Bringing our findings to life through storytelling.
- Championing an outward-in perspective in order to inform how Deloitte goes to market.
- Bringing specialist knowledge and new perspectives to the Market Excellence community - demonstrating an ability to distill salient points into actionable strategic guidance.
- Becoming a trusted strategic advisor so that stakeholders actively turn to you as they forge their own path and that of their business forwards.
- Tying the work we deliver to larger campaign and business goals.
- Partnering cross-functionally within GDA to ensure we develop and deliver effective campaigns that have an impact on the brand and business.
- Working closely with the other Market Intelligence team members to help bring in new opportunities, while making sure the CoE can deliver (for both existing stakeholders and new ones) from a strategic perspective.
This role reports to a Market Intelligence Senior Manager.
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience on behalf of a brand; agency experience a plus.
- Strong organization and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Highly self-motivated, thrive in fast-paced collaborative environment, and work well within a team, both in-person and virtually.
- Omni-channel experience, especially digital and social, is highly relevant
- Persuasive communicator and presenter.
- Ability to learn how to extract insights from a variety of technical platforms.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to travel on a limited basis required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.