Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (9882)
- 5+ years of consulting experience and/or Marketing project implementation experience.
- 2+ full life cycle projects with strong expertise Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations
- Additional experience in 2 of the following technologies:
- Marketing Automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud (legacy Exact Target) Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo)
- DMPs (Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk etc.)
- DSPs (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math)
- Travel up to 50% (While up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or another technology-related field
- Salesforce Certifications
- Experience with Wave Analytics or Lightening
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision-makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
Completion of SFMC Email Specialist Certification
Work you'll do
A Senior Consultant at Deloitte works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, journey mapping, feasibility analysis, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations to support Marketing goals (growth, engagement, brand consistency, or loyalty).
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design, and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation, and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results