Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist (9925)
- Bring a strong background with proven experience in digital analytics, audience discovery and segmentation, measurement, modeling, and data quality
- Utilize SQL to perform advanced website and digital media analyses using GMP analytics tools such as Google Analytics, DV360, Ads Data Hub
- Uncover client's key business questions, design and execute analysis to address those questions, and be able to demonstrate the impact of these recommendations
- Create dashboards via Tableau, Datorama, Data Studio, or other similar data visualization tools
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist in development of pre-sales proposals, internal trainings, best practices and technical solution guides
- Bring analytical rigor and wear many hats, between supporting and leading delivery teams, partnering with internal cross-functional teams, client facing exposure, and diving in with a start-up mentality
- Possess Strong time management skills to ensure accurate delivery while handling multiple projects
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 5+ years managing digital advertising analytics for large, complex clients with experience in online measurement, operations, data management platforms (DMPs), Demand-Side Platforms (DSPs), static and dynamic Ad servers (Ex: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Flashtalking, etc.)
- Experience with Digital Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), Tag Management Solutions (Ensighten, Tealium, GTM), A/B & MVT Solutions (Target, Optimizely, Sitespect)
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for evaluating and optimizing customer datasets and digital campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.)
- Experience defining analytics strategy, developing analytics requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of databases and ability to mine large data sets using advanced SQL Skills
- Proficient in leveraging widely used reporting/data visualization tools (Ex: Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Data Studio, Datorama, etc.)
- Excellent Project Management experience and ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient
- Executive presence demonstrating ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to respective client teams through excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
- Experience working in a distributed team (offshore-onsite model)
- Experience with data modeling and interest in data science
- Bachelors in a technology, analytical, or quantitative discipline is preferred
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with CDP
- Experience with Data Clean Rooms
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte .
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world .
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals .