Salesforce Marketing Cloud Functional Lead (25838)
- Perform the detailed design of business processes and functional application design.
- Host client facing workshops.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Inform the solution architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or functional components to the testers.
- Fix any functional defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes.
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
• Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
- 3+ years with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong experience as a Functional Lead
- Strong Salesforce Implementation experience
- Good experience with configuring, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.