Marketing Campaign Content Developer, Marketing Performance Operations (26626)
- Ability to hand code HTML files optimized for email.
- Responsive and fluid conversion of PSD files to HTML optimized for emails.
- Act as a content creation expert for clients and internal teams.
- Execute image editing on provided PSD's.
- Work with preexisting HTML files and make suggestions/updates for coding improvements to enhance the rendering across a wide range of email clients.
- Integrate email content into email platforms for campaign deployment, including Can Spam requirements.
- Coordinate with internal teams to fulfill email content creation and change requests.
- Consult and trouble shoot on HTML/text mailings, dynamic content personalization, and URL issues.
- Conduct content quality assurance tests to ensure the coding meets clients expectations.
- Recognize opportunities for coding efficiencies (experience with templates and wireframes).
- Integrate with 3rd parties such as live clicker, movable ink, etc.
- Maintain document for the projects.
- Create and modify landing pages as needed. Perform code and creative reviews to optimize code and QA best practices.
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 2+ years of email and web development experience.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS for email.
- Basic knowledge of responsive and fluid code optimized for email. Basic knowledge of XML. Attention to detail.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future