Partnerships, Marketing - Visible ( 566637-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
We are honored that you are considering Visible as your next place of employment. Visible is the first all-digital wireless carrier in the U.S. Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies in the world, Visible offers unlimited messages, minutes, and data, on Verizon’s Network. Visible is designed to fundamentally change the way millions of consumers sign up for and manage their phone service. If you love all of that, plus the challenge of delivering the best experience to our customers in the simplest ways (and knowing that simple requires a lot of work behind-the-scenes), check us out at https://visible.com. We are Visible.
Although headquartered in Denver, we have a permanent Work from Home Structure, and our team members work remotely.
This is a full-time position where you will collaborate with team members across product, marketing, care, and other functions as well as our executive team.
It’s an exciting time at Visible. We are growing, and as part of the marketing growth strategy, we are expanding our partnership strategy. This means Visible will be partnering with more brands and companies to drive brand awareness, member growth and retention. We are looking for someone to assist in managing the day to day responsibilities of Visible’s partnerships and sponsor partners across various industries such as, but not limited to, music and entertainment, gaming, esports and sports. This person will be in charge of supporting the negotiated contract assets for each partner. These assets may vary by partner, but could include - creating and executing a program to leverage hospitality assets such as tickets or surprise and delight, ensuring all final creative assets are delivered to the partner, approving the use of the Visible logo, reporting out on key KPIs and results, and suggesting changes to existing assets that are under-performing and/or recommending new programs or assets to further drive value for the brand.
- Collaboration with the creative team to deliver negotiated assets to partner.
- Communication liaison between Visible and the partner.
- Day-to-day management of all marketing partnerships.
- Asset tracking management.
- Member surprise and delight integration and execution.
- Partnership updates, results and recommendations.
What we’re looking for...
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with sponsorship and partnership management or account portfolio management experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working with other companies to drive marketing initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Innovate and offer recommendations to maximizing partnership opportunities.
- Strong network or connections within the partnership/sponsorship community.
- Experience working with multiple partners at one time.
- The ability to analyze data and make necessary changes or adjust programs to drive acquisition.
- Experience negotiating contracts.
- Google analytics knowledge or experience.
- Salesforce knowledge or experience.
- Moderate travel may be required.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the compensation range for this position is between $77,000 and $143,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.