Senior Downstream Marketing Associate (R448669)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
The Senior Marketing Associate supports the development and execution of strategic brand plans and product commercialization within Stryker Sports Medicine. Assists in managing a specific product portfolio within our growing business.
Stryker’s Sports Medicine business delivers a wide range of innovative sports medicine implants, instrumentation, resection, and biologic solutions. Our focus is on minimally invasive and open approaches to the shoulder, knee, hip, and small joints. We deliver a comprehensive and innovative portfolio of products and business solutions to help our customers excel both clinically and operationally. Our goal is to restore someone’s normal lifestyle after an injury, explained in our motto of “motion regained, life renewed”. We are excited to continue expanding our diverse team, where we strive to create an inclusive culture, grounded in Stryker’s mission and values.
Responsibilities may include:
- Will facilitate execution of product lines to achieve stated financial performance targets specific to our hip portfolio
- Will work with designated Product Manager(s) to support product line development, especially the hip port
- Understand customer purchasing behavior and align value offense
- Produce evidence of clinical / economic justification
- Will assist in the capture and communication of product or service value propositions for new and existing products
- Will assist in managing product commercialization planning, execution, and post-launch tracking of performance relative to stated financial targets
- Will create, manage and update process documents to guide continuous improvement and commercialization efficiency
- Will assist with digital channel content development & track utilization in coordination with Sales Enablement and MarComm
- Will serve as liaison to MarComm and agencies for creative development
- May serve as interim Product Manager if Product Manager is not available to cover given function
- Will develop creative assets (flyers, presentations, etc) as needed to support strategic marketing initiatives
- Will lead collateral review efforts related to new asset creation
- May present detailed strategic business plans to marketing team(s), business development and business unit leadership
What you need
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required
2+ years of work experience required
2+ years medical device or marketing experience preferred
Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
What We Offer
A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.