Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (14253)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, get it done type of person who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you'll do
• Development through requirements analysis, design solution, development, documentation, and testing.
• Development / maintain salesforce marketing cloud platform
• Create Sales Journeys in Marketing Cloud
• Coordinate with the onsite and offshore developers with respect to issues and follow up
• Defect Triage & Fixes - SIT testing data loads
• Respond to customer queries/clarifications in a timely manner.
• Work closely with application development & support groups to ensure smooth go-live support
• Provide technical expertise on daily production problems and coming up with solution
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of professional work experience
• Experience in developing and maintaining Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform
• Experience creating Sales Journeys in Marketing Cloud
• Experience in Interaction Studio & Social Studio to create interactive content on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Willing to work in Boston, MA area.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Prefer candidates with Development and/or Admin Salesforce Certification
• Experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery, and change management
• Exposure to Salesforce Sales Cloud
• Experience in Financial domains related to Asset Management
• Development Or Admin Salesforce Certification
• Strong communication and collaboration skillset
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and goal-oriented