Marketing Analytics Lead ( 576362-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
We are honored that you are considering Visible as your next place of employment. Visible is the first all-digital wireless carrier in the U.S. Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies in the world, Visible offers unlimited messages, minutes, and data, on Verizon’s Network. Visible is designed to fundamentally change the way millions of consumers sign up for and manage their phone service.
The Marketing Operations & Effectiveness team at Visible maintains a highly strategic role in shaping the way we measure and optimize cross-channel marketing campaigns. We create tools, frameworks, and deep insights that inform marketing strategies, and track performance of marketing campaigns against expectations and their impact on the growth of our business. The work the team delivers is driven by the business needs for strategic customer understanding, and includes marketing channel performance, customer journey mapping, customer segmentation, and overall marketing impact on key business metrics.
In this highly visible role you will help plan and execute marketing campaign measurement across all marketing channels, campaigns, and sponsorships & partnerships). This role will work closely with cross functional teams to help inform campaign KPIs, evaluate investment efficiency, build reporting, as well as manage our internal and external analytics tools. A balance of analytical skills as well as strong organization and communication skills is key. Extensive knowledge of marketing and media channels is required.
- Help stand up A/B testing and analyses for marketing channels in order to determine incremental lift and exposure impact.
- Execute & create marketing channel performance dashboards with advanced data visualization
- Advise marketing channel owners understand key performance insights.
- Troubleshoot & analyze the reporting associated with each of our channels.
- Manage data warehouse requests and flow of data into visualization tools.
- Provide weekly reports to Head of Marketing Operations on any key insights or items marketing channels need to dig into.
- Manage baselinemarketing data operations such as tracking and tagging
Please note, although headquartered in Denver, we currently have a remote Work from Home Structure. We are hiring in the following locations: Denver CO, Dallas TX, Alpharetta GA, Basking Ridge NJ and New York City.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in marketing analytics preferred
- Four or more years of experience in marketing analytics.
- Expert experience with building reporting for marketing channels in Tableau and Google Data Studio.
- Highly analytical, experienced in translating data into insights that drive business and customer value.
- Execute ad-hoc analysis and help develop and track KPIs for the team maintain a deep knowledge of category and competitive activity and keep a finger on the pulse of existing and emerging consumer and cultural trends.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to structure problems into an analytics plan.
- Experience using data and insights to drive change and implement new initiatives.
- Skilled in executing marketing data operation management such as tracking
- Intellectual curiosity, flexibility, and high attention to detail.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.