Marketing Associate- Emergency Care/PRT (R457751)
Who we want:
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do:
Supports the development of marketing programs for a significant product or product category. Compiles and evaluates research on the market's product requirements and identifies enhancements to current features and functionality. Prepares product introductions and updates.
- Understand key competitors and their relative strengths/weaknesses
- Understand customer groups, including why customers buy the product or service
- Identify critical customer needs and preferences
- Provides customer feedback to marketing leadership
- Aid in the construction of the marketing plan
- Understand basic budget management principles
- Understand general marketing principles such as segmentation, targeting, and positioning
- Is the subject matter expert for applicable products/product lines and able to field technical questions. [note: some products are more technical than others and will take longer to get to SME status]
- Support sales training initiatives and programs throughout the year
- Support the on-label use and promotion of all products
- Understand and supports setting price and maintaining product or portfolio margin
- Aware of commonly used internal/external communication goals, tools and formats
- Use appropriate scorecards to track results
- Track existing KPIs and reports back to the organization
- Share basic customer satisfaction input trends with the salesforce
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required
- MBA preferred
- 0+ years of work experience required
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
What We Offer:
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career