Agile Digital Marketing Lead ( 579840-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
TheLead is a critical member of the Agile Real Time Marketing- Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) team, which is responsible for driving FWA segment growth and achieving operational eﬃciencies by delivering relevant and timely content and experiences, orchestrated across all channels and devices, along the entire customer journey.
We’re looking for an Agile Digital Marketing leader to set the testing direction for a multi-functional team, generate and prioritize testing ideas, and leverage experts in the team to launch experiments with the sole purpose of improving click-through and conversion rates. The key to success in this role sits at the intersection of your ability to lead and elevate the contribution of the team, your experiences in Agile digital marketing practices in the context of a fun, exciting, fast-paced setting where learning through experimentation is the name of the game, and the flexibility to go from generating bold ideas to removing obstacles so others can execute, and at times rolling up your sleeves and getting it done yourself.
- Lead the seamless operation of an Agile multi-functional team of subject matter experts.
- This team is expected to launch in-market experiments - A/B and multivariate tests, by leveraging data and technology, identifying and customizing experiences to specific audiences, and pulling on levers such as media, creative assets, copy and promotions.
- You will be directly responsible for the operational calendar and cadence of the team, generation and prioritization of testing ideas, for the velocity with which the team launches in-market experiments as well as the success rate of those experiments.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience in marketing or digital operations.
- Experience with digital innovation tools (web analytics, personalization, media activation)
Even better if you have:
- Master’s Degree or MBA.
- Experience in agile project management.
- Highly organized and thrives in a fast-paced, multi stakeholder environment and can manage multiple priorities.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in segment marketing.
- High level of business acumen.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to coach, motivate, mediate conflict and facilitate efforts across a cross-functional team focused on a common goal.
- Refined organizational skills - provide structure and planning to keep projects on track.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.