Digital Marketing Test Lead ( 579842-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Test Lead is a critical member of the Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) Team, which is responsible for driving FWA / Home segment growth for 5G Home, LTE Home and C-Band; Achieving operational eﬃciencies by delivering relevant and timely content and experiences, orchestrated across all channels and devices, along the entire customer journey. The Test Lead is accountable for execution of Agile tests; from creation of test briefs and lists of tasks needed to complete tests, through launch of tests and to recommendations on whether to scale tests.
- Own sprint planning sessions - selecting which test(s) to execute next, builds test definition briefs, leads test kickoff meetings, facilitates working sessions for the team, and sees tests through execution and launch.
- Conduct sprint review sessions to capture how much and why launched tests differ from what is documented in original test briefs.
- Ensure that the overall in-market consumer experience is documented, and that test levers are well understood.
- Drive optimal utilization of resources.
- Schedules tests to be executed in a way that balances resources across creative, media, promo and other levers.
- Play a key role in exemplifying the mindset and behaviors needed to succeed in this new way of working, and co-owns test velocity (number of tests per month) with the scrum lead.
- Provide consistent communication on test progress and synthesize and capture results. And in very close collaboration with the Scrum Lead and Measurement lead, the individual will propose scaling recommendations to the RTM governance body that approves scaling of tests.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience in marketing or digital operations.
- Experience with digital innovation tools (web analytics, personalization, media activation)
Even better if you have:
- Experience in agile project management.
- Highly organized and thrives in a fast-paced, multi stakeholder environment and can manage multiple priorities.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in segment marketing.
- High level of business acumen.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly collaborative and can lead meetings across a cross-functional team gathering inputs from numerous functional leads.
- Refined organizational skills - provide structure and planning to keep projects on track.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).