Remarketing Sales and Management Trainee
Remarketing Sales and Management Trainee (Job Number: 2211780 )
- Are you motivated, confident, and ready for a career with an innovative industry leader?
- Do you enjoy working in a competitive, sales-driven environment?
- Are you looking to find a company where you can develop professionally?
If you answered yes, we’d like you to join our team as a Remarketing Sales and Management Trainee! This entry-level opportunity is a great way to kickstart a long-term sales career by developing qualified prospects and aligning them with the right commercial equipment for their needs.
Why Choose Penske ?
At Penske, we see our employees as our biggest asset. We have built a collaborative atmosphere that drives trust, innovation, and excellence.
- We invest in you – You’ll receive comprehensive training, preparing you to learn our industry while also enabling you to be successful in this role.
- There’s room to grow – The opportunities don’t stop here. We have a strong belief in promoting from within the company.
- Did we mention the perks? – Fulltime Employees receive a Comprehensive Benefits package which offers Medical Coverage, Paid Time Off (up to 3 weeks paid vacation your first year!), 401k with company match, hybrid schedule, team competitions and incentives, and various employee discounts.
A Day in the Life:
The main objective of this role is to build relationships with our customer base in order to create qualified customers and eventually result in the sale of used commercial equipment. This position entails making outbound calls to interested buyers, cold calling prospective buyers, and generating leads for our sales representatives to follow up on. This position will prepare you for greater levels of responsibility within the Remarketing department.
- Make outbound calls to retail and wholesale web and field leads, previous purchasers, inquirers that did not purchase and other prospects to generate new sales
- Effectively managing time to contact as many customers as possible.
- Finding additional customers above and beyond those who express interest.
- Follow-up calls, setting appointments
- Take inbound calls when necessary to handle call volume and as part of ongoing training
- Assist with managing inventory on various auction websites
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred concentration in Business or Marketing
- Some sales or customer service experience required
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with windows based programs required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :
ATTN: USED TRUCK SALES 2561 Bernville Rd
ATTN: USED TRUCK SALES 2561 Bernville RdPO Box 14924
Reading, PA 19605
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Other Corporate
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Management Trainee
Req ID: 2211780