Acquisition and Base Marketing Channel Engagement Manager
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
The Digital Marketing and Base Management (DM&BM) team/organization is responsible for designing and delivering programs to increase loyalty and drive revenue for existing Verizon mobile and Fios subscriber base. In addition, the team identifies opportunities for targeted new subscriber growth through direct response acquisition programs and by leveraging cross-selling activity within the existing subscriber base.
The Channel Engagement team works closely with our support and field teams to ensure that the DM&BM offer strategies translate to our mobile and home customers. Channel Engagement Manager will be expected to work independently to execute on asks and follow through with identifying marketing opportunities and field improvements. This role will be responsible for planning and collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure the acquisition and base management strategies and offers are fully integrated and prioritized across all channels. Responsibilities include:
- Actively seeking and identifying opportunities through Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Agent regular studies to determine churn drivers, competitive offers, customer reactions, agent response, tool enhancements.
- Performing monthly call and chat studies to uncover actionable opportunities for marketing strategy, tools and agent education.
- Driving continuous improvement by generating new ideas, identifying gaps/pain points in offer strategy, CX or tool presentment and recommend solutions to optimize performance and the customer experience.
- Presenting and brainstorming findings with our marketing strategy teams to identify actionable insights to improve retention and increase revenue through offers and programs.
- Serving as the link between the channels and marketing- continuously evaluating the delivery and execution of all marketing efforts targeted to existing customers.
- Establishing an effective communications cadence with the channels to improve awareness of key marketing initiatives.
- Formulating strategies to maximize offer conversion, from both the channel and marketing perspective. Presenting your plan of action to marketing and sales leaders; align and obtain executive buy-in to execute the plan and drive results.
- Creating, supporting and executing field communication and education programs supporting marketing DM&BM marketing initiatives.
- Partnering with our business intelligence teams to enhance measurement reporting to identify additional channel and consumer opportunities.
- Participating in offer presentment creation to ensure seamless offer launches and field execution.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Verizon Mobile, Fios and/or Verizon Home Internet (FWA) products.
- Experience balancing multiple priorities to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of trends and key business drivers pertaining to customer retention/satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Experience with Google or MS programs such as Google Slides, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience stakeholdering with multiple partners.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in one or more of the following fields: marketing, call centers, retention or sales.
- Leading cross-functional teams across the Verizon Consumer Group to evolve an idea into an actionable plan and then to launch it into the market.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to be a team player and work well with large and varied teams.
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt with business need.
- Establishing and maintaining program success measures to track performance in order to refine and optimize plans.
- Experience in presenting findings and insights targeted to what that audience cares about (up to the executive level).
- Experience in working with marketing research, research strategy, or consumer research methodologies.
- Masters degree or MBA.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York work location, the compensation range for this position is between $130,000.00 and $241,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.