Sr. Marketing & Communications Specialist - Remote Nationwide (107501281)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Marketing and Communications Specialist will support Excelsior’s Sales Operations team in the planning and execution of strategic regional and national marketing campaigns, aligned with the objectives of the business. The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong background in marketing and communications, including knowledge of content/copywriting, and project management, to deliver high-quality, impactful content.
- Collaborate on the building and executing of marketing strategies for the brokerage business to be delivered across multiple channels including print, email, and socials.
- Convert value propositions and market updates into impactful messaging that will resonate with the target audience.
- Execute core content pieces by working with brand, designers, digital marketing, writers, legal, and regulatory.
- Execute marketing and sales collateral and content, both physical and digital, needed for sales support and outbound campaigns; ensure materials are aligned to brand and appropriate approval processes.
- Develop messages, taglines, and written content for integrated marketing campaigns, optimized by line of business.
- Maintain consistency of messaging and branding across web, print, and socials.
- Manage data within Salesforce and Marketo leveraging the connection between the two to facilitate seamless lead funnels.
- Track and report on marketing activities to ensure the marketing plan is delivered on time and on budget.
- Establish and monitor relevant metrics and analytics and make recommendations to optimize strategy based on results.
- Curate agent lists to target specific audiences.
- Serve as a brand ambassador, working together with the cross-functional team to ensure marketing programs and materials align to and strengthen the global SCIEX brand.
- Build effective presentations for internal and external use.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing, communications, branding, campaign execution, and digital / physical content development
- 4 years of strong creative writing and interpersonal skills, with emphasis on digital marketing content development and deployment
- 3 years’ experience working with Salesforce and Marketo or similar systems
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Experience in the insurance or healthcare industries
- Strong communicator with experience working with cross-functional teams, both directly and remotely
- Ability to leverage data analytics to learn from prior campaigns uncover opportunities and redirect efforts accordingly
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Highly motivated and results driven. Self-starter able to work independently through effective lateral influencing to achieved desired outcomes
- Strong process orientation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a firm dedication to quality
- Ability to perform exceptionally in fast-paced, performance-oriented environment,
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $71,400 to $127,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: UHO HealthMarkets, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote, Minneapolis, Mn, Minnesota, Marketing, Saleforce, communications, branding, campaign execution, communications, branding, campaign execution, digita, #RPO, #Green