Marketing Communications Project Associate (R454115)
Who we want:
- Motivated product launchers. People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
What you will do:
We are looking for a highly energized, organized and detail-oriented Project Associate with excellent communication skills to manage marketing communications projects, workflow, collateral review, and digital assets throughout the project life cycle. This individual will work with key product, program, and department partners across the global Emergency Care team. The Project Associate will need to liaise with business, country, and regional contacts to understand marketing initiatives, language requirements and regional processes to ensure collateral material is delivered on-time and in compliance with all processes, countries and regions. The Project Associate will need to be process-oriented, focused on timeliness, quality and continuous improvement with the ability to manage all requests, throughout the entire project lifecycle; from intake through on-time completion. The Project Manager must possess an excellent technical aptitude with the ability to learn new programs and systems quickly, efficiently and to a high level of detail.
- Understands the meaning of a product or portfolio, approaches to brand structure (umbrella, distinct, hybrid) and their strategic implications.
- Obtains basic understanding of the marketing framework.
- Learns the difference between customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Understands the importance of sales enablement and the types of tools associated with the strategy.
- Supports and executes the communication strategy of the annual marketing plan
- Familiar with the field sales structure and the role of sales in the overall marketing mix.
- Gathers information for documents such as presentations, proposals or product guides.
- Understands and executes upon the various types of communications objectives and channels.
- Identifies the various types and formats of communication that are commonly used outside of the organization.
- Demonstrates fresh and compelling ideas in own work.
- Describes the process for researching creative ideas.
- Lists features of an environment conducive to creativity
- Speaks/writes using correct language, mechanics, and gestures.
- Describes non-verbal behaviors that influence the interpretation of the message.
- Cites examples of effective and ineffective communications.
- Describes different types of formal presentations.
- Explains the importance of targeting presentations to the audience.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of presentation tools and techniques.
- Describes resources available for advice and support for making presentations.
- Understands the principles of design, layout and color theory, and applies them to develop creative concepts
- Identifies types of graphical layouts and their associated considerations.
- Describes major activities associated with the design process.
- Integrates brand-compliant design practices and templates into work.
- Understands the value of events and tradeshows for Stryker
- Obtains knowledge of key vendors
- Supports and helps execute events/tradeshow calendar
- Supports presentations to leaders, sales, and customers
- Leads the execution of key customer engagements and events that support critical business needs, including ensuring compliance requirements are understood and observed
- Intentionally learns while gaining experience.
- Builds stable relationships.
- Demonstrates ownership and integrity of work.
What you need:
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
- Direct experience with translation/localization of external marketing materials a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in workflow tools and Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with and/or technical aptitude to learn Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), project management platforms (i.e. InMotion, Workfront), familiarization with Content Management Systems (CMS) and Digital Asset Management system (DAM) a plus
- PMP Certificate a bonus
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker: