Senior Marketing Communications & Events Associate (R454599)
Senior Marketing Communications & Events Associate
Flex Financial is Stryker’s financial services business, providing customers with creative ways to acquire Stryker equipment. This role will have responsibilities in the areas of marketing communications, brand management, and event planning.
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
- Plan and execute events to support the business and engage employees
- Create memorable, tailored experiences that drive the Flex brand and culture
- Manage vendors & venues and remain under budget
- Understand Flex Financial’s portfolio and go-to-market strategy to develop supporting communications
- Understand key competitors' positioning, strengths and weaknesses to develop differentiated messages
- Understand customer groups, including why they use Flex Financial, to develop compelling messages
- Support in the construction of the marketing plan with specific analysis and collaborate in the execution of key strategic initiatives
- Create, support and execute tools and other marketing collateral pieces to help support sales efforts
- Develop and execute internal and external communications that drive the strategic plan for Flex Financial
- Demonstrate fresh and compelling ideas
- Understand the principles of design, layout and color theory and use them to develop creative concepts
- Be a subject matter expert on Stryker’s brand identity and guidelines and implement them in all deliverables
- Identify and understand the major responsibilities of the internal communications function
- Track and report results/KPIs to leadership and sales
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA preferred
- 2+ years of work experience required
- 2+ years medical device or marketing experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
*This job may be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States, except that this job may not be filled or performed in Colorado.*
Learn more about Stryker: