Specialist, Marketing & Communications (37428)
- Collaborate with Tax Communications team to develop and implement strategic, long-term communication plans and campaigns, and develop final deliverables that meet the needs of the client and target audience.
- Provide operational support to the Tax Communications team, including newsletter, email, webcast, intranet, metrics, and video production support.
- Write and edit timely business-wide internal communications deliverables in support of Tax strategic priorities.
- Apply superb organizational and project managements skills to track deadlines and deliverables to ensure timely delivery of communications activities.
- Develop, curate, and manage internal newsletter content, managing the review process and ensuring set editorial timelines are met on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain communications processes and protocols and associated documentation for use by team and internal stakeholders.
- Manage internal communications channels and distributions and help manage distribution lists.
- Assist with defining and tracking metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Help support social media program and collaborate to support Marketing campaigns as needed
- Communications professional with a minimum of 3+ years relevant experience in internal communications
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Business, or Public Relations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint: specifically, on presentation, design, and storytelling)
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Writing experience in either an internal communications, public relations, or marketing environment
- Experience working collaboratively in a virtual environment with team members across multiple offices/locations
- Experience with internal distribution list management
- Experience with email measurement platforms preferred
- Excellent editing and/or copy editing and proofreading skills; knowledge of editorial style.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Conceptual, strategic, and creative thinker with a passion for writing, storytelling, and the willingness to learn from others
- High level of professionalism and business acumen
- Comfortable and skilled at engaging with leaders
- Ability to connect dots and offer strategic communications counsel
- Strong knowledge of internal/external communications strategic practices
- Travel up to 10% (while travel of up to 10% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.