Delivery Excellence ETA Reporting and Functional Consultant - National_Office (68606)
- Creating Executive level dashboards, reports, and views
- Extract, transform and load data and perform data analysis using SQL Server.
- Work directly with senior stakeholders to understand problems and recommend solutions
- Independently design, deliver and automate executive reporting
- Coordinate business critical leadership reporting keeping an eye on content and quality
- Using data to tell a story finding the patterns and insights hidden within
- Utilize business intelligence and analytics tools to create and visualize information for Senior Stakeholders (i.e. using Tableau, Power BI, and Excel or other visualization tool(s)).
- Work with the team both onshore and offshore to clearly define and understand business challenges, data interpretation, patterns and insights
- Create high-level and detailed design documentation of solutions.
Delivery Excellence plays a pivotal role within Deloitte Consulting by partnering with the business to enhance and enable how the practice sells and delivers projects. We promote innovation, drive efficiencies and collaboration, and provide meaningful insights to manage risk and improve the quality in the way we sell and deliver projects. This results in market differentiation, improved client outcomes, and positions our business to navigate the growing complexity in our engagements.
Delivery Excellence is seeking innovative, forward-thinking professionals who are energized by bringing ideas to life that help shape and transform how the Consulting practice delivers to clients.
- 3-4 years of experience in ETL and SQL Server
- 3 years of experience using visualization and analytics tools such as (Tableau, Power BI, Excel, etc).
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the end user's perspective and problem to provide the best solution
- Ability to detect and interpret important patterns in the data using business intelligence and analytics tools
- Ability to write performant ETL and/or SQL Procedures, Views and Triggers
- Ability and focus on streamlining data collection to development of automated and easily modifiable routines for visualization/insight re-use
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, interpretive, and problem-solving skills with ability to exercise mature judgement
- Ability to tailor analysis around need for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive or prescriptive analytics
- Ability to handle and succeed in a fast paced, multi-threaded agile environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to act proactively and take the lead when appropriate
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work successfully on a virtual team
- Stays up to date on latest trends in data analytics field
- Exposure and preferred experience with machine learning models such as neural networks (eg: TensorFlow)
- Exposure and preferred experience with Python NLTK or similar natural language processing technology Experience in robotics solutions such as UIPath, AutomationAnywhere, etc.
- Experience in Python NLTK or similar natural language processing technology
- Other development language experience such as.NET C#, ASP.NET MVC
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.