People Analytics and Insights Senior Consultant (19593)
- Serve as the primary contact for key client stakeholders
- Work closely with clients to define client use cases and requirements and turn them into detailed user stories for their reporting and dashboard needs
- Maintain the product and enhance its analytics capabilities through the full lifecycle from definition of customer user stories through the Imagine, Deliver, and Run phases
- Assist the client in generating powerful and timely insights and analytics
- Enable the client to fully benefit from the power of the Human Capital Platform Analytics Suite and the impact it can make on their business
- Support the Human Capital Platform Analytics Suite and related data flows, including helping clients to solve issues with data loads, identification and resolution of data errors
- Understand and interpret complex data from disparate sources
- Provide leadership to client service teams, both onshore and offshore
- Coordinate closely within Client Experience and data scientists within Deloitte's People Analytics market offering
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years' experience within HR focused reporting using analytics tools (e.g. SAP Workforce Planning, Business Objects, Visier People, Oracle HR Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, Prism, etc.)
- 5+ years ofexperience in a consulting role or closely related experience in a consultative people analytics role
- Experience with HRMS data models (SAP, Oracle, SuccessFactors, Workday or other HR system) including experience with data conversion, data quality, data migration, reporting, or other aspect of the data model
- Ability to travel 25-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Strong knowledge of SQL scripts and databases, particularly Amazon Redshift, PostgreSQL or other similar. Ability to quickly write SQL scripts to combine and model data
- Experience working with HR-specific data
- External consulting experience with a global consulting firm or within a corporate People Analytics function
- Knowledge of API-based connections to HR systems such as Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM Cloud , etc.
*Remote - US, New York, San Francisco, San Jose, Parsippany, Stamford, Rosslyn, Los Angeles, Boston, McLean, Seattle, Orange County, Washington DC, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Sacramento, Baltimore, San Diego, Atlanta, Charlotte, Detroit, Miami, Orlando, Mechanicsburg, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Phoenix, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Tallahassee, Nashville, Memphis
The Human Capital Offering Portfolio focuses on helping organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. Centered on five core issues, this Portfolio signifies to the market that we see Human Capital as a topic critical to the C-Suite. As we go-to-market we will show our clients that we serve more than HR organizations - from the CEO to CFO, Risk Manager to Business Unit leader-and that we deliver on our issues and help create value for our clients.
Human Capital As-A-Service
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.
Human Capital Platform Analytics Suite
Deloitte's Human Capital Platform Analytics Suite is a digital solution that provides our clients with end to end analytics as a service. You will be responsible for all aspects of the process, from data ingestion and cleansing, creating dashboards and advanced predictive analytics, to helping clients understand and interpret the outcomes. Deloitte's Human Capital Platform Analytics Suite simplifies the complexities of implementing advanced analytics for our clients . This fully managed service provides the right skills and expertise to enable our clients to quickly harness the power of analytics without the time consuming and expensive process of building their own capability .