Learning and Leadership - Learning Advisory Senior Consultant (39571)
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
- Lead and manage teams or workstreams to contribute to the overall project success
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
The Workforce Transformation team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Leadership & Learning, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
As a Learning Advisory Senior Consultant within the Workforce Transformation practice, you will focus on increasing the business impact and optimizing the learning function by increasing the learner centricity and experience of learning, increasing the efficiency of operations, effectiveness of learning programs, and alignment of learning with business strategy. In this role, you will support multiple types of Digital Learning Experience and Learning Advisory projects, such as:
- Learning Experience Design
- Learning Curation Strategy & Execution
- Digital Learning Strategy
- Learning operations assessment and analysis
- Learning transformation strategy and roadmap development
- Learning organization and governance design
- Curriculum analysis, design, and rationalization
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years learning-related experience
- 2+ years' experience leading learning advisory projects and teams.
- Travel up to 50%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 6+ years of consulting experience
- Experience implementing Cornerstone, SumTotal, Saba, and/or Success Factors LMS
- Experience managing staff and leading small to medium sized teams
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
Possible locations: New York, San Jose, Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, San Diego, Parsippany, Rosslyn, McLean, Boston, Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Philadelphia, Mechanicsburg, Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Charlotte, Detroit, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Tallahassee, Kansas City, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Phoenix, Gilbert, Indianapolis, St Louis, Nashville
For more information about Human Capital, visit our landing page at: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/join-deloitte-human-capital-consulting-jobs.html