Agency and Partner Effectiveness Consultant ( 596818-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
This position will provide planning, support, project management, and operational leadership to the Agency Effectiveness and Partner Effectiveness teams. You will have a unique opportunity to support a team while also provided growth opportunities in leading large-scale internal and external programs and the management of marketing agencies.
- Accountable for leading or supporting initiatives such as semi-annual agency performance evaluations, annual agency performance agreements, Verizon client onboarding, and the annual agency summit. From developing project plans to deck creation to event logistics to working with senior executives, you will be positioned to learn, grow, and lead these initiatives as part of an established team and organization.
- Manage relationships and performance levels of agency partners while ensuring financial compliance through quarterly business reviews.
- Monitor agency talent on our business by minimizing staffing gaps and tracking performance trends.
- Develop and present process improvements that are innovative and transformative for large-scale programs.
- Provide effective onboarding for new agencies to ensure they understand Verizon brand strategy and identity principles and all other processes needed to execute business with Verizon.
- Collaborate with clients, Sourcing, and Legal teams to process and execute annual and incremental scopes of work; ensure our master service contracts are effectively updated to reflect industry changes.
- Support a team of seven by contributing operational support to teammates on their large-scale initiatives.
- Manage the contract execution for non-Agency partners (research vendors and consulting firms) within defined SLA terms and optimize the contract approval process to gain both time and cost efficiencies.
Primary responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
Project Management & Reporting:
- Provide regular management reporting on key initiatives, milestones, and performance.
- Manage communication and operational alignment with marketing and agency clients.
- Coordinate communication through a variety of reporting formats/vehicles including weekly/monthly management reports, agency communications, staff meetings, monthly reviews and operations reviews.
- Develop executive agendas, communication and meeting materials.
- Manage project team communication and engagement including Director staff meetings and other off sites.
- Create work plans for specific initiatives and work cross functionally with the appropriate team members and client groups in marketing.
- Monitor and report on progress toward program objectives. Problem solve and escalate where needed to minimize risks and achieve plan goals.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience in Operations, Account/Program/Project Management or similar.
- This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Agency experience and interaction.
- Ability to resolve complex problems positively and professionally.
- Ability to establish plans, monitor and report on program/project status.
- Be able to clearly and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to stakeholders.
- Excellent meeting coordination and logistic skills.
- Solid ability to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans.
- Exercises considerable judgment in developing methods, techniques & evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong proficiency in creating presentation materials for executive review.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Comfort in working up and across the organization – working with executive staff within and across the organization.
- Experience handling extremely confidential information appropriately.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).